Waidring in summer
DIVERSE ACTIVITIES AROUND THE MÖSERALM
With snugness and holiday charm in a perfect ambiance, Waidring is always worth discovering in the summer. A sweeping relaxation area that is perfect for hikers, climbers, bikers and mountaineers in particular lies in wait not far from the Alpengasthof Möseralm. Families with children also enjoy themselves during their summer holiday on the Steinplatte.
ACTIVITIES ON THE STEINPLATTE
The enticing mix of stunning mountain scenery and grassy green landscape is tailor-made for hikers and bikers. Virtually endless kilometres of paths and routes in all difficulties promise variety. Look forward to:
- Gorgeous tours for every taste
- Pleasant walkways
- Challenging long-distance hiking trails
- Fixed rope routes for beginners and intermediates
- Challenges for summiteers
Hiking on the Steinplatte leads across amazing alp scenery and through wide valleys. You can also enjoy demanding ascents up to clear, idyllic mountain lakes that aren’t meant for swimming in. Families with children will find a genuine paradise for the littlest ones in the Triassic Park.
WALKING TO THE MÖSERALM
The Möseralm is the ideal starting point for walks and hikes on the Steinplatte. You can reach us in the following ways:
- From the Waidring cable car station approx. 40 min downhill
- From the Steinplatte car park either past the Stallenalm in approx. 40 min or via the Schwarzloferalm during an approx. 1-hour walk
- On foot from the Winkelmoosalm in approx. 1.5 hours
Hike to the following fascinating places from our alpine inn in Waidring:
- To the summit cross in approx. 1.5 hours
- Kammerkör, Triassic Park in approx. 1 hour
- Winkelmoos, approx. 1 hour
- Loferer Alm and back (via the Klemmereichsteig), approx. 6 hours
- Fellhorn and back, approx. 6 hours
As you can see, Waidring is always worth a visit in summer. Spend a night on the Möseralm during your stay and get in touch with us today!